Let's work together to make Edmonton a safer city.
Why become a volunteer?
- To network and engage in dialogue around issues of prevention and community safety
- To gain transferable skills and valuable experience
- To gain access to REACH training opportunities
Volunteers will receive a free REACH membership upon completing 40 hours of volunteer work.
How to become a volunteer:
- Contact Kelly Holland, community engagement manager; 780-498-1231, ext. 308
- Complete the Member/Volunteer Form
Successful applicants will be required to provide REACH with a criminal record check.
Your personal information is being collected under the authority of Section 11(1) of the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA). If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of this information, contact REACH Edmonton's privacy officer, Adele Towns at 780-498-1231, ext. 301 or via email at email@example.com.