REACH is involved in various facets of youth training. These include creating opportunities for youth to develop leadership skills as well as providing training opportunities for those who work with youth.
People and organizations that work with youth require a variety of skills and capacities. REACH provides a variety of opportunities to meet these different needs.
- Youth-Led Volunteer Information Session
- Out of School Time Conference (Coming in 2019)
- Police and Youth Engagement Program Youth Training (Coming in 2019)
- Youth Leadership Training (Coming in 2019)
- Allies for Youth Conference (Coming in 2020)