24/7 Crisis Diversion delivers an integrated community response to non-emergency crisis situations by responding around the clock, seven days a week, 365 days a year to people in distress on the streets of Edmonton.
The goal of the #JustCall211 campaign is to proactively educate Edmontonians on what they should do if they see someone in distress, creating an atmosphere of empathy and compassion for vulnerable Edmontonians.
24/7 Crisis Diversion Partners:
- Boyle Street Community Services (Facebook & Twitter)
- Hope Mission (Facebook & Twitter)
- Canadian Mental Health Association (Facebook & Twitter)
- Emergency Medical Services
- Edmonton Police Service (Facebook & Twitter)
- REACH Edmonton (Facebook & Twitter)