WrapED provides a blended model of youth work and high fidelity wraparound services. These services assist youth at risk of or engaged in gangs to exit a high-risk lifestyle and move away from the threat of gangs. The collaborative partners include:
• Edmonton John Howard Society
• Edmonton Police Service
• Native Counselling Services of Alberta
• REACH Edmonton
• YOUCAN Youth Services
• Multi-cultural Health Brokers Cooperative
To support prevention and intervention programs in the community that target youth and their families by:
• Using a strength-based approach.
• Addressing root causes of social disorder.
• Preventing youth involvement in gangs.
Effective collaborative delivery of WrapED/backbone function
Effective communication of knowledge and data related to gang prevention in Edmonton