Bridging Together Out of School Time Collaborative is a partnership of:
• Edmonton community groups
• Community leaders
• Service delivery agencies
• Local institutions
These partners work together to empower immigrant and refugee children and youth who are new to Canada to integrate into Canadian society. This is done by providing culturally appropriate after-school and summer programs.
To empower immigrant and refugee children and youth, who are new to Canada, to integrate into Canadian society by:
• Overcoming the challenges of their settlement journey.
• Becoming successful, contributing community members.
- Align the approach to year-round coordination for Out of School Time (OST) community groups.
- Collect the data that promotes accountability, learning, improvement, and sustainability.
- Improve communications, linkages, and engagement among partners and key community stakeholders.
- Alliance Jeunesse-Famille de l’Alberta Society
- Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area
- Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers
- Free Footie
- Islamic Family and Social Services Association
- Multicultural Health Brokers
- Partners for Humanity Foundation
- Sinkunia Community Development Organization
- Somali Canadian Cultural Society of Edmonton
- Somali Canadian Women & Children Association
- YWCA Edmonton