JOINT USE SUMMER ACCESS
The Joint Use partnership is a collaboration between
• The City of Edmonton
• Edmonton Public School Board
• Edmonton Catholic School District
• Conseil Scolaire Centre-Nord
This collaboration makes city facilities and schools more accessible to Out of School Time community groups.
Support groups who are running summer programs by giving them access to free school space.
Increase the number of school that are a part of the initiative.
- Year-round support to Out of School Time (OST) community groups offering programming for children and youth.
- Increase the number of programs that are a part of the initiative.
- Increase the number of children participating in programs.