Our training is accessible. It provides knowledgeable and practical solutions for front-line workers, supervisors, law enforcement, social workers, and others. It focuses on best practices for anyone working with vulnerable people and diverse populations.
- To expand REACH training offerings to more diverse communities
- To co-design more training offerings with community leaders and experts
- To build off of the feedback given by training participants to improve upon current training offerings
Increase knowledge, support and resources for training amongst front-line staff, students, volunteers, educators, and security staff. This will focus on best practices for working with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations.
Improve training partnerships that enhance REACH’s relationships with diverse communities.
Increase trauma-specific training for front-line workers.
- A Self-Care Starter Kit: An Essential Survival Tool for Helping Professionals
- Working with Multicultural Families Experiencing Family Violence
- Supporting Your Muslim Clients
- Understanding PTSD, Trauma and Supporting Resilience in Affected Newcomers
- Unpacking Hate Crime: Hate, Bias, and Community Expectations