All in For Youth (AIFY) is an Edmonton-wide collaborative initiative focused on getting young people successfully through their educational journey to high school completion. This partnership includes United Way, City of Edmonton, Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Family Centre, E4C, Edmonton Community Foundation, Edmonton Public School Board, Edmonton Catholic School District and REACH Edmonton.
All in For Youth is focused on getting at-risk children and youth successfully through their educational journey to high school completion by: increasing students’ academic achievement and engagement in school, while developing their resiliency. REACH acts as a partner by providing backbone support to the Out of School Time Collective.
- Year-round support to Out of School Time (OST) community groups offering programming for children and youth
- Continue to build on the 2016 IRCC federal funding opportunity that served the needs of mainly Syrian children and youth. The funding has allowed 13 OST partners to provide year-round programming for newcomer children and youth.
- A Self-Care Starter Kit: An Essential Survival Tool for Helping Professionals
- Working with Multicultural Families Experiencing Family Violence
- Supporting Your Muslim Clients
- Understanding PTSD, Trauma and Supporting Resilience in Affected Newcomers
- Unpacking Hate Crime: Hate, Bias, and Community Expectations